- Juan Carlos Suarez, Esq., Deputy Secretary of The Puerto Rico Department of Economic Development
- Rubi Rodriguez Bustillo, Esq. Deputy Director of The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Regional Center
- Luis D. Muniz Martinez, Deputy Director of The Puerto Rico Tourism Company
- Minister Alexandra Otway-Noel, Grenada Ministry of Tourism
- Lisa Farrell-Davis, Assistant Secretary of the Citizenship By Investment Unit, St Kitts and Nevis
- Orin A. L. Roberts, Senior Manager, Citizenship By Investment Unit, St Kitts and Nevis
- Emmanuel Nanthan, Director of Citizenship by Investment Unit, Dominica
- Thomas Anthony, Acting CEO, Antigua Citizenship Program
- Edgar Rios, Esq., Pietrantoni Méndez & Alvarez LLC
- Margaret Pena Juvelier, Founder & President Puerto Rico Sotheby's International Realty
- Rick Newman, CEO of Flagship Services Corp.
- Brian Su, CEO of Artisan Business Group, Inc.
Friday, April 1, 2016
2016 China Caribbean Investment & Finance Forum announces VIP speakers
"Over the past decade, China has become an increasingly integral source of aid and foreign direct investment (FDI) for Latin America and the Caribbean. Rising levels of FDI and trade over time reflect deepening relationships between China and the Caribbean. China continues to strengthen its ties throughout the Caribbean." - Chinese FDI in the Caribbean
Save the Date! Executives from China, top regional and local stakeholders from Puerto Rico, the US, and the Caribbean are on board for the one-day conference, which will be held at ocean-front La Concha Renaissance Resort, 1077 Ashford Ave., San Juan, Puerto Rico on May 3, 2016.
Who Should Attend:
Officials, Real Estate Developers, Project Owners, Attorneys, Equity Funds, Banks, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Tax Advisors, Accountants, Insurance Companies, Tourism Promoters, Migration Agents.
Chinese Investments in Puerto Rico and Caribbean; Alternative Financing for Real Estate and Hotel Projects; Chinese Investments for Infrastructure; Puerto Rico: Acts 20/22 Tax Incentives for Foreign Investors; Caribbean Economic Citizenship Programs; Education and Tourism Opportunities; and more.
Partial List of VIP Speakers & Panelists:
Please contact Mr. Tyler McKay (217.899.6661) or email@example.com for event agenda and sponsorship program information!