U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a stakeholder teleconference on Wednesday, April 22, from 1 to 3 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the EB-5 program. This engagement is part of our ongoing efforts to enhance dialogue with our stakeholders in the EB-5 program.
During the first part of this engagement, we will provide EB-5 program updates. The second part will be a question-and-answer session. We invite you to ask non-case specific questions or provide feedback on the EB-5 program.To register for this session, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the USCIS registration page to confirm your participation
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Be sure to provide your full name and organization
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”Once USCIS processes your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details.To submit non-case specific questions before the teleconference, please: