Tuesday, January 6, 2015
News on the 2015 Shanghai Summit and Exhibition
Exhibitor registration is now being taken for the 2015 Invest in America Summit and Exhibition, the largest USA-themed investment conference and exhibition in China!
For 2015 the event will travel to three Chinese cities:
March 14th - 15th, 2015 | Shanghai, China | Main Event
March 18th, 2015 | Shenzhen, China
March 21st, 2015 | Beijing, China
The Summit welcomes U.S. investment projects, Regional Centers, real estate brokerage firms, franchises, PE and VC companies, financial services, attorneys, CPAs, international trade agencies, government officials, and colleges to participate in exhibition and presentations. Sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities are now available to promote your project and organization to over 100 migration agents and thousands of individual Chinese investors.
· The Summit will be making more stops, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Beijing, a total of three cities across China this year.
· Several major Chinese exit and entry services associations will be joining us for the first time along with participation from over 100 new and returning emigration agents.
· This year’s program is designed by top industry experts including: Ron Klasko, Stephen Yale-Loehr and Bernard Wolfsdorf all of whom serve on the Summit Advisory Committee.
· A networking dinner exclusively for exhibitors and Chinese migration agents.
· Adjacent to the main exhibition hall, an all-day project presentation event will attract more Chinese investors and migration agents. Exhibitors are allotted one free slots to showcase their project.
Who Should Exhibit?
· EB-5 Regional Centers
· U.S. Investment Projects
· U.S. Real Estate Companies and Brokerage Firms
· U.S. Investment Project Developers
· U.S. Franchise Firms
· U.S. Immigration Law Firms
· U.S. Business Law Firms
· EB-5 Consulting Companies
· U.S. PE and VC companies
· U.S. Financial Services
· U.S. Investment and Banking Institutions
· U.S. International Businesses Professionals
· U.S. Accounting Firms
· U.S. International Taxation Experts
· Government Officials
· U.S. Colleges and Training Institutions
Special Offers Include:
1. Early bird registration discount of 10% discount off of Shanghai Conference (main location) booth fee if payment is made by January 15, 2015.
2. Special offering package for exhibitors who have participated in at least three past Summits, including 50% off advertising in exhibition hall, one free 15 minutes main stage LED screen advertising spot (non-prime time), and a special appreciation award presented at summit opening or closing ceremony.
3. Extra 15% discount for Shenzhen and Beijing booth fees if participating in all three locations.